The Osstell Beacon helps make dental implant treatment more predictable. Osstell helps you to objectively determine implant stability and assess the progress of osseointegration, based on qualifiable data, without jeopardising the healing proceed. It allows you to:
- Manage patients with risk factors, making you more effective.
- Avoid uneccessary long treatment time thereby improving efficiency.
- Achieve more predictable customers giving peace of mind and reliability.
The probe magnetically takes a reading from the SmartPeg mounted on the implant without touching it. Using a state of the art user interface and Osstell Connect Data Management data can be recorded using a PC, laptop, tabley or smartphone.
This patented technology allows clinicians working with implants to make decisions based on reliable and objective stability values when determining the course of treatment for each patient. The procedure can be used to measure primary implant stability, observe osseointegration based on secondary stability readings and determine the best possible time for loading the implant, thereby helping to prevent failures, shortening healing time and suring high quality.
- Power source: Lithium-ion battery 3.7 V, 0.8 Ah
- Charging with supplied USB cable to a type A outlet
- Instrument size: 210mm x 35mm x 25mm
- Package size: 273mm x 138mm x 75mm
- Instrument weight: 0.07 kg
- Gross weight: 0.75kg