Simplicity. The cornerstone of the new range of implant and oral surgery motors developed by Bien-Air Dental. General dental practitioner or experienced surgeon, are you seeking a fast, simple and efficient solution for your implant dentistry procedures? Look no further than the Chiropro. Your perfect solution for precise and smooth placement of implants.
Intuitive control knob
With its single rotary knob, navigation is easier than ever before. Simply turn the knob to scroll through the menus, then click to confirm your choice.
- New intuitive control for simplified daily use and reduced treatement time
- Simple choice of surgical protocol and speed/torque settings in just 3-5 steps
Patented irrigation system
All our physiodispensers are equipped with a highly practical peristaltic pump, designed and patented by Bien-Air. Our irrigation lines incorporate an insertion support ensuring very easy handling and optimal hygiene.
- User-friendly and comfortable pump system
- Adjustable flow rate 30-150ml/min
- Safe and sterile : no contact between pump and liquid
To command the micromotor’s speed and rotation variation, toggle the peristaltic pump, and control the operation sequences.
- Remote, incremental increase of torque by 5 Ncm via the foot pedal
- No need to touch the console during surgery
Easy to clean
The single rotary knob is easy to remove from the unit for sterilization. In addition, the control panel is protected by highly resistant glass that is easy to clean.
- Console interface made of tempered glass shock-resistant and easy to clean
- Detachable and sterilizable knob
Handpiece & Micromotor
- Reliable and robust – withstanding 1500+ cycles at 70 Ncm
- Smallest head on the market
- Micro-Series: Better comfort with less strain on the hand
- Internal irrigation system for increased user comfort
- Compatible with Kirschner-Meyer irrigation system
Accurate micromotor Absolute precision
Thanks to its high-precision electronic system, the torque selected on the console corresponds exactly to the torque obtained at the output of your instrument *. No further calibration is needed. It‘s as simple as that.
- No calibration is needed thanks to the minimal torque deviation from the motor to the output (+/-5%). This makes Chiropro 3rd Gen potentially the most precise implantology system on the market.
- Automatic torque adjustment, depending on bone resistance during implant placement, avoids blocking of the drill.
- Maximum applied torque value remains visible on screen for better documentation.
Pre-set surgical protocols
- Thanks to pre-set surgical protocols, implant procedure can be performed smoothly.
- The predefined sequences can accommodate all implants manufacturers protocols and any bone conditions.
- The surgical sequence can be customised and stored in the machine for time saving procedures.