EMS PIEZON 150 COMPACT AND EASY TO USE
The EMS PIEZON 150 is the first of its class when it comes to direct-waterline devices. It carries the standard PIEZON® module with an ultrasonic performance of 32,000 linear oscillations per second, providing an efficient calculus removal and maximum precision. It has a compact design, taking up very little space in the office, with an intuitive power-control interface. Equipped with six LED that deliver daylight quality, the PM 150 is ideal for hard-to-reach cavities and pockets.
The EMS Ultrasonic Scalers offer power, precision and comfort to both the patient and its user with its lightweight Piezon
handpiece, whilst efficiently removing hard calculus and other mineralised deposits.
- Effortless one-finger power-control
- Lightweight and non-encombrant
- Practical LED power regulation with daylight quality
- Precise linear oscillation for predictable clinical outcomes and patient comfort
- Gentle Perio power range
- Water supply via fixed water connection
- Ergonomic handpiece with pen-style grip