EMS PIEZON Handpiece Set
The EMS PIEZON Handpiece Set product range brings our customers unparalleled ultrasonic quality, new levels of dexterity, speeds in oscillation that are redefining industry standards and more; all with a minimal-invasive capability. At the heart of this market leading performance is a state-of-the-art piezoceramic disc technology which, when coupled with the innovative PIEZON NO-PAIN module, means that all PIEZON handpieces can deliver unsurpassed levels of precision and linear oscillation.
The ergonomic design with a pen-style grip is a key factor in the advanced capabilities of the PIEZON handpiece. Benefit from greater maneuverability and superior access thanks to its lightweight body and slender nose-tip. Developed around the concepts of conservative treatment and maximum patient comfort, the PIEZON handpieces have a built-in 5,000 Kelvin LED light to secure bright natural daylight and exclusive surgical-grade stainless steel PIEZON instruments with jewel-grade polishing.
- Unibody construction for low operating noise & vibrations for improved user comfort and easier maintenance
- Six durable, encapsulated LED lights
- 5,000 Kelvin to secure brighter natural daylight for better diagnosis
- Automatic LED on/off upon handpiece pick-up and put-down
- Optimal diameter and ergonomic design for pen-style grip
- Relaxing grasp for accuracy, control and elimination of pressure points
- Lightweight and well balanced to reduce hand fatigue
- Thin handpiece nose for better visibility and accessibility
- Medical-grade resin body for high durability
- Innovative light guide with micro-lens for improved light-focus
- Thermodisinfectable and sterilizable