The PIEZON handpiece product range brings our customers unparalleled ultrasonic quality, new levels of dexterity, speeds in oscillation that are redefining industry standards and more; all with a minimal-invasive capability. At the heart of this market leading performance is a state-of-the-art piezoceramic disc technology which, when coupled with the innovative PIEZON NO-PAIN module, means that all PIEZON handpieces can deliver unsurpassed levels of precision and linear oscillation.
The ergonomic design with a pen-style grip is a key factor in the advanced capabilities of the PIEZON handpiece. Benefit from greater maneuverability and superior access thanks to its lightweight body and slender nose-tip. Developed around the concepts of conservative treatment and maximum patient comfort, the PIEZON handpieces have a built-in 5,000 Kelvin LED light to secure bright natural daylight and exclusive surgical-grade stainless steel PIEZON instruments with jewel-grade polishing.
- Unibody construction for low operating noise & vibrations for improved user comfort and easier maintenance
- Six durable, encapsulated LED lights
- 5,000 Kelvin to secure brighter natural daylight for better diagnosis
- Automatic LED on/off upon handpiece pick-up and put-down
- Optimal diameter and ergonomic design for pen-style grip
- Relaxing grasp for accuracy, control and elimination of pressure points
- Lightweight and well balanced to reduce hand fatigue
- Thin handpiece nose for better visibility and accessibility
- Medical-grade resin body for high durability
- Innovative light guide with micro-lens for improved light-focus
- Thermodisinfectable and sterilizable