Kavo GENTLEsilence 8000B
- Quiet, vibration-free operation (57 dB(A))
- 19 Watt power at only 2.8 bar
- KaVo original ceramic ball bearings
- KaVo pushbutton chuck system (32 N retention power)
- Ideal angle combination (100° head/19°knee)
- Compact head casing (height: 13.1 mm/Ø: 12.5 mm)
- 4 port spray for optimal cooling
- Replaceable micro water filter
- Automatic drive pressure control
- Integrated non-return valves
- Plasmatec surface with hygienic seal
- KaVo MULTIflex coupling system
- Thermally disinfectable
- Can be sterilised in an autoclave at up to 135°C
- LUX glass rod fibre-optic bundle (25,000 LUX)
£1,282.00 excl. Vat
Out of stock
Enjoy the operating silence – feel the power.
Dental-Instruments|Dental-Turbines|GENTLEsilence Turbine-seitlich – KaVo DentalGENTLEsilence combines everything that sets KaVo apart from the rest. Try out the new GENTLEsilence turbine and let the benefits speak for themselves. Make this choice and experience a product that meets all your day-to-day dental practice requirements.
Quiet, vibration-free operation
Substantial reduction in noise intensity to 57dB(A) compared to the 62dB(A) of the former model.
Power increased to 19 Watt
By optimising all components and materials, power has been increased to 19 Watt.
Optimised “human touch” Plasmatec coating
The choice of only the best quality materials has optimised the grip and durability of the Plasmatec coating.
More room to manoeuvre in the preparation area
Extra space has been created thanks to a perfect angle combination, optimum shape and a tiny head casing.