KaVo PROPHYflex Powder
KaVo’s range of prophylaxis powders is ideally suited for a multitude of applications:
- Removal of discolouration, plaque and biofilm
- Dental cleaning prior to sealing of fissures
- Dental cleaning prior to bleaching
- For prosthetic and orthodontic applications
Professional prophylaxis with KaVo PROPHYflex powder:
- Thorough and gentle thanks to fine-grain powder
- Noticeably pleasant for your patients
- Simple and efficient use
- Flexible through flavours orange, berry, mint and cherry
£127.10 excl. Vat
KaVo PROPHYflex Powder: cleaning can be done so quickly
With KaVo PROPHYflex Powder you can clean fissures prior to sealing particularly gently and in the prevention of caries and gingivitis you can remove plaque, biofilm and discolorations very simply and effectively.
KaVo’s PROPHYflex powder is perfectly suited for applications is aesthetic prosthetics, to adapt the colour of healthy teeth to bridges, inlays or crowns or prior to bleaching.
- Indication: highly effective elimination of discolouration, plaque and biofilm.
- Active ingredient: sodium bicarbonate at a particle size of Ø 60-70 μm, water-soluble.
- Highlights: simple, fast and effective treatment with four flavours. With KaVo’s PROPHYflex powder you can clean fissures prior to sealing particularly gentle and in the prevention of caries and gingivitis you can remove plaque, biofilm and discolouration’s very simply and effectively.
Professional prophylaxis with PROPHYflex powder
Product Number: 1.007.0014*