The KaVo SONICflex 2008 L/LS is the most powerful air scaler of its class. The handpiece with a wide range of uses. It supports your efforts with adjustable performance levels, for every indication – strong and precise. The wide range of options offered will soon make it one of your most-used instruments. Choose the right tip for your needs from the wide range of options.
The most comprehensive spectrum of clinical indications, including gentle prophylactic treatment, of all sonically powered scalers available on the market.
- Easy and fast tip change – effective, saves time and prevents unnecessary interruptions of your workflow.
- Very high clinical power – up to 50% more than the predecessor model – difficult plaque is easily removed.
- No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex coupling, without any annoying, over-floor cables, or additional foot controls.
- Optimum illumination: 25,000 LUX for clear visibility, without eye-fatigue – also available with LED.
- Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15 dB) – which translates into less stress for the dental team and patients.
- Proven KaVo quality – the KaVo SONICflex represents the third scaler generation from KaVo, the culmination of 25 years of knowledge and experience.
Tip-top power and a wide variety of applications is just a snap away with the KaVo SONICflex. The wide range of tip options available for the SONICflex handpieces offer superior versatility. Choose the right tip for your needs.
To improve ergonomics and safety, every dental coupler features 360° full rotation with a quick disconnect and a built-in anti-retraction valve. The anti-retraction valve prevents the backflow of potentially contaminated water into the tubing.
Three easily adjustable performance settings – optimum working conditions, for every indication. Substantially quieter than comparable models offered by competitors (up to 15dB)
No additional equipment is necessary; just connect it to the KaVo MULTIflex coupling, without an annoying, over flow of cables or additional foot controls.
Plasmatec ensures a secure grip which allows a better tactile feeling and reduced fatigue during long treatments. There is no need to apply additional pressure to prevent the handpiece from slipping due to this exclusive coating.