Ultrasonic cleaning is a recognized process for the quality of its results and widely used in many sectors of activity.
Ultrasound, ultrasonic waves created by a transducer, propagate in the liquid and create pressure variations. Tiny bubbles of emptiness appear: this is the phenomenon of cavitation.
These bubbles then implode in contact with immersed parts and thus allow the removal of dirt.
In addition, the energy developed by this ultrasonic cavitation increases the effectiveness of the chemical action of the cleaning solution
- AC 230V, 50Hz / AC 110V, 60Hz.
- Frequency 40 KHz.
- Transformation of the ultrasounds in mechanical vibrations by piezoelectric transductors.
- Longitudinal distribution of the vibrations in the tank.
- Switch One / Off accessible (approachable) in facade.
- Bright power-ON indicator.
- Programmable from 1 at 99 minutes by step of 1 minute.
- Display of the remaining time.
- Modification of the remaining duration in the course of cycle.
- Automatic memorisation of the last programme.
Heating: (for tanks with heating)
- Programmable from 20 to 80 ° C
- Display of the T ° of the liquid in real time
- Regulated temperature
- Heating activation / interruption regardless of the cleaning cycle
- Electric power cable.
- Stainless lid.
- Stainless basket.
- Drain valve in side position.
- Closure by gate.
Power generator with ultrasounds:
Regulation of timer:
- 1-99 min.
- 5Kg – 6Kg.
- 2 years included.