The new freedom of rotary polishing
Cordless, ergonomic, free.
The system, consisting of disposable prophy angles, handpiece drive and cordless foot control, allows you to change your treatment position in an instant.
It´s so easy, so easy …
The new cordless and highly ergonomic Proxeo Twist Cordless handpiece with cordless foot control and the innovative W&H disposable prophy angles for relaxed prophylactic treatments all
More adaptable than ever
The cordless, ergonomic design means that the handpiece can easily be rotated 360 degrees in the hand, enabling dynamic adjustment of the working position.
Make it easier on yourself
The cordless handpiece along with the disposable prophy angle is less than half the weight of many connected motors with a speed reduction green contra-angle handpiece – for even greater comfort when polishing.
Allows you complete freedom
Twist and turn the handpiece at will and change your treatment position as needed for better access and an unrestricted view.
Follows you every step of the way
With the cordless foot control you can move much more freely and quickly change your position in relation to the patient.
Supports your back
Without cable you can pay greater attention to maintaining an ergonomic and back-friendly posture. Cord dragging is now a thing of the past.
Never lets you down
The foot control enables you to infinitely vary the handpiece speed and adjust it to the clinical requirements. The durable lithium-ion batteries always ensure sufficient power.
Easy to reprocess
The smooth surface ensures maximum hygiene. Simply wipe-disinfect the handpiece. The metal sleeve can be removed and sterilised or thermo washer disinfected.
Prophy Angle Cups
W&H offers the appropriate disposable prophy angles in various hardness levels for the Proxeo Twist Cordless Polishing System. They were designed in consultation with Prophy users. Great emphasis was placed on features such as optimal adaptation, simple paste pickup and distribution as well as gentle cleaning into the sulcus.
- Smooth surface on the edge for gentle cleaning into the sulcus.
- Nubs on the outside reduce splattering of the paste and polish the interdental space at the same time.
- Special internal fins for easy pickup and targeted application.
- Small head and thin neck for an optimum view of the treatment site and better accessibility of hard-to-reach areas, such as the molar and tuber regions.
- Optimum adaptation the cups of the disposable prophy angles adapt precisely to the tooth surface.
- Makes a good impression the individually packed clear cups are opened directly in front of the patient.